3D Printing Submissions
2. You will need a class code from your instructor if you are printing for a class or a personal print code if this is a personal project. These codes are used to connect to Penn State 3D printers and should be entered before you submit your model or you will not see a submission queue.
3. Once you have your code, login to 3DPrinterOS by clicking the SSO tab and then selecting Penn State from the menu.
4. Connect to the Penn State 3D printers by entering your code in 3DPrinterOS.
5. Upload and prepare your design in 3DPrinterOS.
6. Once your print is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your submission is confirmed. You will receive another email from 3DPrinterOS confirming that the print process has finished, but the print still needs to be harvested and is not yet ready for self-pickup.
7. Your print will be made available in the self-pickup bins 24 hours after the completion email is sent. If you selected a Campus Library for delivery, it will take an additional 3-5 business days until your print arrives at that campus. Please note our current hours before going to pick up your print. Some designs may require additional steps if they are designed with supports.