- 30 Dremel 3D45 3D Printers
- PLA filament in multiple colors
- Remote print submission available to Commonwealth Campus and World Campus students
- 3DPrintersOS Cloud Slicing software
- 25 3D Printing credits per semester (or 250 grams of filament)
Pick up your finished prints at the Library Commons Services Desk in the Pattee Library or the Main Desk in your Campus Library.
Please note: This is not the Media Commons Service Desk in Pattee.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Prints can be submitted at any time.
Prints can be picked up at the Library Commons Services Desk 24 hours after you receive a “Your request is finished!” email from 3DPrinterOS.
Questions regarding using the 3D printers or the results of a print you created can be directed to the Media Commons consultants during open hours.
Printers: W136 Pattee Library
Consultants: Media Commons Service Desk
3D Print Pickup Location: Library Commons Service Desk
Contact us for training and services for your next 3D printing project.
Hours: Mon-Thu 9a-9p, Fri 9a-5p, Sat 10a-6p, Sun 1pm-9pm